Please return forms to the Administration building or email to: email@example.com
If at anytime throughout the school year there is a change in income, please fill out another application and return.
Public Release: Letter from the Food Service Manager
By law, a local wellness policy at minimum includes:
- Goals for nutrition education, physical activity and other school-based activities that are designed to promote student wellness.
- Nutrition guidelines for all foods available on campus during the school day with the objective of promoting student health and reducing childhood obesity.
- Guidelines for reimbursable school meals.
- A plan for measuring implementation of the wellness policy, including the designation of one or more persons within the school, as appropriate, charged with operational responsibility for ensuring that the school fulfills the local wellness
- Community involvement, including parents, students, and representatives of the school food authority, the school board, school administrators, and the public in the development of the school wellness policy.
- Parties & Celebrations
- Screen Time & handheld devices.
- Staff Wellness
- Family engagement