What are parents saying about Rehoboth?
In the latest parent survey these were some responses to why parents are committed to Rehoboth.
- "Rehoboth is concerned about the students and work with them and the parents so the students can achieve their highest potential."
- "My child has excelled in their reading. I like that the school encourages reading and motivates the children to read and excel all through their other courses."
- "Upon our daughter getting to Rehoboth, her reading improved dramatically. In 3 months at Rehoboth she was reading. I feel that this was due to the FAST program and Mrs. Holwerda's dedication on working with her. We appreciate it and encourage anyone that we hear struggling with reading to try Rehoboth School."
- "Christ-centered education, caring teachers, attention, quality education."
- "Love the teachers. They all seem very invested in the students and enthusiastic about teaching. I appreciate the support with college applications for the seniors."
- "Rehoboth is a school that has so many opportunities for the students and so many benefits as well. Some of the things that separate Rehoboth is that it is very small and its a good thing because you can have one on one time with the teachers and they can provide you with so much help."
- "Staff truly cares about the kids."