In 2016, Rehoboth received a generous blessing in the form of a gift of 700 acres of land surrounding our campus. The intention of the donor family was to provide an opportunity for Rehoboth to create revenue that would grow the General Endowment Fund and establish a stronger financial foundation for the school and ministry.
The Rehoboth Land Use Committee and School Board have established the following goals as we seek to fulfill the intent of the donor family:
- Maximize receipt of revenue unless determined otherwise.
- Conveyance of ownership to parties that have a like-minded goal of improving the wellbeing of our community.
- Maximization of income from land while maintaining the natural beauty of the area.
- Increase in the value of land.
- Advancement of the goals of Rehoboth’s strategic planning.
We look forward to sharing more about the work of the Land Use Committee and would encourage that any questions or concerns be directed to Ken Zylstra, Director of Advancement.