Welcome to the RCS Alumni Association Homepage!
Rehoboth has been dedicated to ministering the word of God through education from the time that it was established in 1903. With only six children starting that December of 1903, students attended ten months of school from September 1 through July 1. Before the high school was started in 1948, students would attend Rehoboth for six years, starting at age eight, and graduating at age fourteen. In 1940 a ninth grade was added and by 1948 Rehoboth became a four year high school. The first graduating high school class was in 1949 which held their banquet at El Rancho on April 29, 1949.