Art Contest WInners
Last month Mrs. Newell and Mr. Yazzie entered Student Art into two Art Shows. One was sponsored by Southwest Indian Foundation and the other one was sponsored by Artsco, Inc. in Monument Valley, Utah.
The Artsco winners were:
- Asher Arviso and Zoe Claw won 1st place in the 5th Grade Division.
- Evelynn De Young won 3rd place in the 1st Grade Division.
- Trajen West won 3rd place in the 4th Grade Division.
- Neil OneSalt won 3rd place in the 8th Grade Division.
- Mark Delgado won the Special Award in the 9th Grade Division.
- Megan Shorty won the Special Award in the 1st Grade Division.
- Diedra Talisman won 3rd place in the 10th Grade Division.
The Southwest Indian Foundation winners were:
- Cayleen Hurley- Honorable Mention.
- Sampson Newell- Honorable Mention.
- David Copley- Honorable Mention.
- Talon West- Honorable Mention.
- Jessica Situ- Honorable Mention.
We praise our Creator God for the Rehoboth Christian School representation these art students made. We praise our Creator God for all the student art work entered from our school.
The student winners received awards for their efforts.