2017-2018 Tuition Assistance:
Tuition at Rehoboth Christian School is charged according to family income. If applying for tuition assistance, your tuition cost will fall in one of the 3 tiers:
Tier 1: Full Pay with no tuition assistance from RCS
Tier 2: Partial Pay where tuition is charged based on income at the rate of 11% of modified AGI for the first student per family. For each additional family member (grades K-12) 3% of modified AGI will be added for each student to the tuition charge
Tier 3: The minimum tuition charge is $3,500 for the first family member, plus $1,500 for each additional family member accepted into grades K-12.
A Tuition Assistance application is required if a family desires to pay less than the net average cost (full tuition) of education.
How to apply for tuition assistance?
- On the right sidebar click FACTS Apply Now button to take you to set up a username and password
- For more information about how to set up an account and Rehoboth's tuition process
- All families can apply after re-enrollment or after the new student online application is submitted
- FACTS tuition assistance application has a $30 fee to apply and due at the time of submitting application
- FACTS will ask you questions on income and expenses
- FACTS will ask you to also upload your most recent 1040 tax return including the signature page listing both parent's incomes with all students listed as dependents. A copy of your W2 and 1099 documents to verify income will also be needed.
- Unreported income from a living parent or guardian may result in denial of financial aid for all students listed in the family
- Tuition Assistance is calculated base on the 1040 modified adjusted gross income
- Tuition Assistance is not guaranteed and may not be available, in full, after the first day of school
- Get more FACTS information