Tuition & Tuition Assistance
Enrolling your children at Rehoboth Christian School requires both faith in God and careful financial management. Through the decades, the Lord has supplied the needs of hundreds of students and encouraged families to practice careful financial stewardship.
2017-2018 Full Tuition Cost:
- K-8th Full Tuition : $7,575.00 per student
- 9th-12th Full Tuition : $7,975.00 per student
2017-2018 Tuition Assistance:
Tuition at Rehoboth Christian School is charged according to family income. If applying for tuition assistance,
- Tuition will be charged at the rate of 11% for the first student per family
Each additional family member (grades K-12) 3% will be added to the tuition charge
- The minimum tuition charge will be $3,500 for the first family member, plus $1,500 for each additional family member accepted into grades K-12.
- The amount charged per student is not to exceed the net average cost of education of $7,575 /$7,975 per student.
A Tuition Assistance application is required if a family desires to pay less than the net average cost (full tuition) of education.
How to apply for tuition assistance?
- All families can apply after March 1st through FACTS management when re-enrollment or new student application is submitted
- FACTS will ask you questions on income and expenses.
- FACTS will ask you to also upload your most recent 1040 tax return including the signature page listing both parent's incomes with all students listed as dependents. A copy of your W2 and 1099 documents to verify income will also be needed.
- Unreported income from a living parent or guardian may result in denial of financial aid for all students listed in the family
- Financial Aid is calculated base on the 1040 modified adjusted gross income
- Financial Aid is not guaranteed and may not be available, in full, after the first day of school.
2017-2018 Tuition Contracts & Payments:
- For all families paying their tuition in full, there is a discount of 5% if their annual tuition charge is prior to August 1st
- Signed tuition contracts are due within 2 weeks after it has been issued and due prior to the first day of school.
- Payments are due by the last day of each month for each payment plan you choose (10-12 months payment plan options, see FACTS application).
- A late charge will be assessed if balances are not paid in full each month. The late charge will be the greater of 2.5% of the past due outstanding balance or $25.00.
- A credit card surcharge of 2.85% will be assessed for all credit card transactions when paying for tuition payments through FACTS.
- A Non-Sufficient Funds charge of $35 will be assessed for any bounced checks or ACH transactions.
Open House on March 4th!
This school year 76% of our students received tuition assistance at an average of $4,640 per student based on financial need.