Enrolling your children at Rehoboth Christian School requires both careful financial management and faith in God. Through the decades, the Lord has supplied for the needs of hundreds of students and we encourage families to practice careful financial stewardship.
2017-2018 Full Tuition Cost:
- K-8th Full Tuition : $7,575.00 per student
- 9th-12th Full Tuition : $7,975.00 per student
► Don't let the cost of tuition keep you from applying. We charge tuition based on the income of your family.
► In addition to the tuition assistance your family is eligible for, you could qualify for other external and donor scholarships.
2017-2018 Tuition Contracts & Payments:
- For all families paying their tuition in full, there is a discount of 5% if their annual tuition paid prior to August 1st
- Signed tuition contracts are due within 2 weeks after it has been issued and due prior to the first day of school.
- Payments are due by the last day of each month for each payment plan you choose (10-12 months payment plan options, see FACTS application).
- A late charge will be assessed if balances are not paid in full each month. The late charge will be the greater of 2.5% of the past due outstanding balance or $25.00.
- A credit card surcharge of 2.85% will be assessed for all credit card transactions when paying for tuition payments through FACTS.
- A Non-Sufficient Funds charge of $35 will be assessed for any bounced checks or ACH transactions.
Open House on April 8th!
This school year 76% of our students received tuition assistance at an average of $4,640 per student based on financial need.