Other forms of tuition assitance is offered from the following external entities. Applications for these are available at their office location, website, or by email when available.
- Southwest Indian Foundation Scholarship (SWIF): Can assist with up to half of parent's tuition portion for qualified Native American families. Contact SWIF at (505) 863-9568 for more information. Stop by their office at 218 E Hwy 66, Gallup, NM 87301 to pick up an application.
- Applications for the 2017-2018 school year will be available beginning August 1, 2017 through December 1, 2017.
- Office of Dine Youth Scholarship: Available for Navajo high school students with a 3.3 GPA or better from the Navajo Nation. Scholarship can range from $600-$700 and applied for every semester. For more information regarding eligibilty, visit the DineYouth website.
- Deadline for Spring 2018 is Friday, January 12, 2018
- Application: click here for Spring 2018 application
- Financial Need Analysis form (3rd page of the application) can be drop off at the Rehoboth admininstration building. Please allow at least 24 hours to prepare.
- Parents have 2 options when returning ODY scholarship application:
- Application items can be dropped off with the Director of Admissions at Rehoboth by Wednesday, January 10, 2018 (preferred)
- Or, application can be returned personally to the Department of Dine' Education within your agency. Each agency has have scholarship counselors who can help with screening your application.
- After January 10, 2018, it will be the responsiblity of the applicant and parents to take the ODY application to the Dept. Of Dine' Education
- Chapter House scholarships: If you are enrolled member of the Navajo Nation, your Chapter House may have scholarships available for private education. Please inquire at your designated chapter house about this opportunity and more details.
Rehoboth Donor Scholarships (internal)
Rehoboth Christian School has limited internal scholarships from donors that can assist families with the tuition costs.
Please review the scholarship eligibilities and application requirements. Email submissions are accepted and due by midnight on due date to Admissions Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Four scholarships are available now for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Maria Hoelscher Memorial Scholarship
- Lauber Scholarship
- Landavazo Tuition Scholarship
- Ligthouse Scholarship
- Olson Memorial Scholarship
- Mina & Colleen Polinder Memorial Scholarship
- Top Family Scholarship
- Visscher Scholarship
- Smile Like Jesse Memorial Scholarship
Deadline for fall scholarships are due Friday, November 03, 2017.
A Tuition Contract Waiver Form is needed for scholarship application. Please print, sign and return with scholarship application.