Other forms of tuition assitance is offered from the following external entities. Applications for these are available at their office location, website, or by email when available.
- Office of Dine Youth Scholarship: Available for Navajo high school students with a 3.3 GPA or better from the Navajo Nation. For more information regarding eligibilty, visit the DineYouth website.
- Deadline for Fall 2019 is June 28, 2019
- Application: click here for Fall 2019 application
- Financial Need Analysis form (3rd page of the application) can be drop off at the Rehoboth admininstration building. Please allow at least 24 hours to prepare.
- Parents have 2 options when returning ODY scholarship application:
- Application items can be dropped off with the Director of Admissions at Rehoboth (preferred) by Wednesday, June 26, 2019
- Or, application can be returned personally to the Department of Dine' Education within your agency. Each agency has have scholarship counselors who can help with screening your application.
- After June 26, 2019, it will be the responsiblity of the applicant and parents to take the ODY application to the Dept. Of Dine' Education by deadline of June 28, 2019 by 5pm.
- Chapter House scholarships: If you are enrolled member of the Navajo Nation, your Chapter House may have scholarships available for private education. Please inquire at your designated chapter house about this opportunity and more details.
Rehoboth Donor Scholarships
Rehoboth Christian School has limited internal scholarships from donors that can assist families with their tuition costs.
We offer donor scholarships in the Fall and Spring for our students who are enrolled for the current school year.
Please review the scholarship eligibilities and application requirements. Email submissions are accepted and due by midnight on due date to Admissions Director at email@example.com.
- Olson Memorial Scholarship
- Mina & Colleen Polinder Memorial Scholarship
- Visscher Scholarship
- Smile Like Jesse Memorial Scholarship
A Tuition Contract Waiver Form is needed for scholarship application. Please print, sign and return with scholarship application. One per family is needed.
The following will be available for current RCS students in the Spring semester (2020) and awards will go toward the next school year (2020-2021):
- Top Family Scholarship
- Landavazo Tuition Scholarship
- Ligthouse Scholarship
- Maria Hoelscher Memorial Scholarship
- Landavazo Camp Dunamis Scholarship (for Middle School students only)