Other forms of tuition assitance is offered from the following external entities. Applications for these are available at their office location, website, or by email when available.
- Office of Dine Youth Scholarship: Available for Navajo high school students with a 3.3 GPA or better from the Navajo Nation. For more information regarding eligibilty, visit the DineYouth website.
- Deadline for Fall 2018 is Friday, June 29, 2018
- Application: click here for Fall 2018 application
- Financial Need Analysis form (3rd page of the application) can be drop off at the Rehoboth admininstration building. Please allow at least 24 hours to prepare.
- Parents have 2 options when returning ODY scholarship application:
- Application items can be dropped off with the Director of Admissions at Rehoboth by Wednesday, June 27, 2018 (preferred)
- Or, application can be returned personally to the Department of Dine' Education within your agency. Each agency has have scholarship counselors who can help with screening your application.
- After June 27, 2018, it will be the responsiblity of the applicant and parents to take the ODY application to the Dept. Of Dine' Education
- Chapter House scholarships: If you are enrolled member of the Navajo Nation, your Chapter House may have scholarships available for private education. Please inquire at your designated chapter house about this opportunity and more details.
Rehoboth Donor Scholarships
Rehoboth Christian School has limited internal scholarships from donors that can assist families with the tuition costs.
We offer donor scholarships in the Fall and Spring for our current students.
- Maria Hoelscher Memorial Scholarship
- Lauber Scholarship
- Landavazo Tuition Scholarship
- Ligthouse Scholarship
- Olson Memorial Scholarship
- Mina & Colleen Polinder Memorial Scholarship
- Top Family Scholarship
- Visscher Scholarship
- Smile Like Jesse Memorial Scholarship
A Tuition Contract Waiver Form is needed for scholarship application. Please print, sign and return with scholarship application. One per family is needed.
Please review the scholarship eligibilities and application requirements. Email submissions are accepted and due by midnight on due date to Admissions Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.