Apply to Rehoboth
New Student application:
for Kdg-11th grade
NOTE: only under very special circumstances do we consider 12th grade applications.Please contact the Director of Admissions. Every parent (current and new) need to have an online admission account to apply for a new student.
2019-2020 admission application available now!
Call us for an educational consultation to begin finish your admission process.
This includes meeting our principal, information on tuition assistance,
and a campus tour at 505.863.4412
To have a complete admission application, please submit the following items:
- Online Application
- Supplmental documents such as Student Questionnaire & Essay
- Child's transcript (unofficial) and/or a recent report card along with a copy of their standardized test scores
- Copy of social security card
- Copy of birth certificate
- Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) (if applicable)
- Copy of immunization record (option of uploading in online application)
- Any special needs documentation such as IEP or a 504 (if applicable).