Apply to Rehoboth
New Student application:
for Kdg-11th grade
COMING SOON! Online applications for the 2017-2018 school year will begin on March 1st.
NOTE: only under very special circumstances do we consider 12th grade applications.Please contact the Director of Admissions.
To have a complete admission application, the following needs to submitted:
- Online Application
- Supplmental documents (depending on grade) :Character Reference Form & Student Questionnaire
- Application deposit of $100 per student (if current RCS family, $50 per student)
- Child's transcript (unofficial) and/or a recent report card along with a copy of their standardized test scores
- Copy of social security card
- Copy of birth certificate
- Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) (if applicable)
- Copy of immunization record (option of uploading in online application)
- Any special needs documentation such as IEP or a 504 (if applicable).