Apply to Rehoboth
New Student application:
for Kdg-11th grade
NOTE: only under very special circumstances do we consider 12th grade applications.Please contact the Director of Admissions.
To apply for the 2017-2018 school year, click below to create an online application account and begin the process .
►You can return to complete your application at anytime by clicking above to relogin to your account.
►Every parent (current and new) need to have an online admission account to apply for a new student
To have a complete admission application, the following needs to submitted:
- Online Application
- Supplmental documents (depending on grade) :Character Reference Form, Student Questionnaire
- Application deposit of $100 per student (if current RCS family, $50 per student)
- Child's transcript (unofficial) and/or a recent report card along with a copy of their standardized test scores
- Copy of social security card
- Copy of birth certificate
- Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) (if applicable)
- Copy of immunization record (option of uploading in online application)
- Any special needs documentation such as IEP or a 504 (if applicable).